Warehouse ERP Software
Caters to the following business processes :
- Inbound Logistics
- Outbound Logistics
- Reverse Logistics
- Promotional Logistics
- Synchronizes common business process & communication
- Control product & shipments at any point in the distribution network
- Improving on time delivery, enhances and reduces safety stock inventory carrying times
- Support direct to customers (Factory‐Direct) Shipping.
Comprehensive Reports :
- Dispatch Details Report
- Order Book Position
- Cumulative orders ‐ Product wise
- Distributor’s Sales Details summary
- Sales of various products – Territory wise
- Order Rejection Details Report
- Rejected/cancelled Order with the reasons
- Stock Reports
- Batch, Age‐wise, Transit Stocks Report
- Stock ledger, Expired stocks reports
- In‐Transit Report
- Stock Transfers Report (intra warehouse)
- Indent Report
- Pending indents Report
- Performance Management – Graphical Analysis
The software provides fully web‐based distributor chain management solution, which provides seamless integration of all the entities of your enterprise viz. Supplier, Plant, Warehouse, Logistics & distribution etc.
It is cost‐effective and result‐oriented distribution chain solution. Configurable and customizable, is designed to enhance the workflow and improve the operational efficiency of all the entities and provides key capabilities for managing multi‐line sales orders across multiple sources and enterprises.
The order management module automates and controls the workflow and implements both procedural and approval processes of various orders raised by distributors or Retailer.
- Improving Customers Service
- Improving efficiency
- Reducing inventory.
- Reducing cycle & lead time
- Reducing Cost
- Reduce the complexity of the supply chain
- Manage dynamic supply chain environment
- Improves asset recovery by assessing optimal product disposition
- Minimize transportation costs
- Improve customer satisfaction